counter for blogspot

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Help Me Name My Kitten

I just can't think of a name for him. Some of his characteristics are
  • He loves to eat, and will stop at nothing trying to eat my food as well
  • He cries when your not around him and loves to be by you all the time making him sweet and cuddly.
  • He chews on everything..you name it ..he chews it.
  • He sleeps a lot
  • He is fast and always is zipping around the house
  • He likes water and will sit and watch you bathe.. I thought of calling him Mr. Peepers lol
  • loves climbing on things and being at the top
This is just a few things about him. A few names I have thought about are...
  1. Lion-o from Thundercats
  2. Tonka
  3. Destructo
  4. Bono
  5. Mr. Cuddles
  6. Mr. Peepers
  7. Maverick
  8. The boss
  9. Da Vinci
  10. Romeo
  11. Rambo
  12. Kahuna
  13. De Niro
  14. Beckham
  15. Inferno
  16. Houdini
  17. Johnny Bravo
  18. Tomahawk
Any ideas ?????